Currently caring for patients via telehealth at doxy.me/drroeder
I am a board-certified psychiatrist, trained in both psychiatry and internal medicine.
I specialize in mind body medicine, which involves understanding the complex interactions between physical and mental health. Emotional, social and behavioral factors have a strong influence on physical health, and similarly, physical symptoms and diagnoses can have a significant impact on mental health.
I treat patients with a wide variety of medical - psychiatric presentations including;
- Chronic pain such as headaches, back, joint, muscular, abdominal or pelvic pain
- Chronic gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, dyspepsia
- Urinary discomfort
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue
- Neurologic symptoms such as numbness, dizziness, seizures, weakness
- Cancer related mental health issues
- Psycho-dermatologic issues
I also offer general psychiatry services through the Stanford WellConnect program.